- Provincia: Buenos Aires
- Pais: Chile
- Anunciado: 29 diciembre, 2018 4:39 AM
- Vence: 342 días, 11 horas
PTFE Glass Mesh Fabrics Teflon Mesh Screen Sheet
PTFE Coated Open Mesh Fabrics are made from high quality open mesh woven fiberglass coated with ptfe resin. The open mesh area allows maximum air flow optimising drying times. Designed to operate in extremes of both temperature and chemical exposure, ptfe mesh belts have been a natural choice for dryer manufactures. It is ideally suited for conveying products and is commonly used in a wide variety of industries, such as gas, electric, infrared(IR), radio frequency(RF), microwave and ultraviolet(UV) conveyorized drying operations.
-Lightweight and energy efficiency for economical operation
-Outstanding temperature resistance (-170oC + 260oC)
-Low thermal mass
-Superior non-stick surface, easy to clean
-Exceptional strength and dimensional stability
Benefits to other stainless steel and plastic belts:
– Cost Savings: PTFE belts are less expensive to purchase and, due to their low relative mass, can be operated utilizing a simpler, less expensive pulley and drive system
– Energy Savings: PTFE belts provide better heat transfer and absorb less energy
– Lower Maintenance Costs: PTFE belts are non-stick and easy to clean
– Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
– Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-frequency and UV dryer.
– Conveyer belt for hot-air dryer, various of food baking, quick-frozen machines.
– Side and base sealing auto pack machines, over wrapping / tray packing
– Re-soldering and ink drying cable braiding
– Heat-setting synthetic yarns
– Curing and cooling extruded rubber products, e.g. Automotive
– Manufacture of tortillas, pizza crusts and pitas
– Baking and cooling of bakery goods and confectionary
– Cooking and grilling of meat, poultry, fish and vegetables
– Garment fusing
– Manufacture of carpet mats
– Manufacture of specialty wood products
– Tank seals and contaminant barriers
– Tissue side sealing
PTFE Coated Open Mesh Fabrics
ModelMesh SizeMaterialThicknessWeightMax WidthTensile Strength
ZB60152x2.5mmfiberglass0.9mm600g/m²3000mm390/320N/cmPTFE Mesh Screen